Monday, September 13, 2010

Lab 3-1

1. My strongest social skill is being able to listen to others. This is a good asset when dealing with deskside support.
2. I take everything people say to heart. Een if their problem is not with me. This would not be good when dealing with customers who are upset.
3. I need to learn how to be empathetic to someones problems without letting them get to me on a personnal level. I need to be able to distance my feelings away from the job.
4. I don't like dealing with people on the phone however in the past when having to deal with people in a support position over the phone my strength is being able visualize the screen in order to help someone figure out what went wrong. Ones again my weakness is angry customers who scream and holler and cus at me.
5. I would enjoy going and traveling to different buildings and departments and meeting new people however I am also kind of self concious. That can distance me away from people sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment