Monday, September 13, 2010

Lab 2.2



4a. The operating system is Microsoft Windows 7 Professional version 6.1
4b The CPU speed is 1596 MHz
4c.The Bios was Manufactured by Acer and is using version 1.00
4d. I was unable to locate information on the video adapters for this computer using this software.
4E. C:\windows\system32\drivers\USBstor.SYS

5a. The MSinfo32 system was alot easier to me to use than the Fresh Diagnose software. I was able to find the answers quicker with the MSinfo 32.
5b. The Fresh Diagnose gives more information about the system than the MSinfo32 utilities does.
5c. The system Information is already installed on the computer.
5d. The fresh diagnose utilities provides more information than the system information does.
5E. I still prefer to use my system utilities rather than having to download yet another program to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment